My client is a world leading retail brand, with offices world wide.
They are seeking a specialist treasury accountant, for their finance and treasury operations team.
This role reports into the Treasury Manager and is a great opportunity to gain solid experience in a dynamic fast paced environment.
This is a contract role of 9-11 months.
- Daily statement upload into Treasury system
- Prepare daily cash flow forecast
- Daily management of Treasury interfaces
- Complete month end reconciliations ensuring all Treasury GL accounts are balanced and any discrepancies are amended with deadlines
- Report forecast accuracy activity to management
- Reconciliations of multicurrency bank reconciliations
Required for the role:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant - ACA /ACCA /CIMA
- 2 years minimum experience in a treasury function
- Strong business acumen and strong technical treasury knowledge.
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work to a strict month end deadline
This is a contract role and comes with a strong remuneration package!
Contracting is a great way , to add to your cv, on a shorter term basis!
To hear about other **contract roles** I have contact me today.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact suitable candidates.