Tax Accountant - Newly Qualified
- Job reference:cdo150357
- Location:Dublin, Dublin North, Swords
- Salary:€50000 - €60000 per annum
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Commerce & Industry
- Date posted:29/06/2012
Working closely with and assisting the European Tax Manager The European Tax Accountant will be mainly compliance based in beginning, but will gain expereince with planning, structuring and projects assisting the European Tax Manager.
- Possibly newly qualified ACA/AITI with broad base in tax.
- Ideally 2-3 years PQE currently in practice and now looking for first move into industry.
- Knowledge of or exposure to, any other European tax regimes (particularly theUK) will be an advantage but in no way essential.
- A mixed accounting / tax background would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment where tax is a treated as a major business issue.
- Possibly already in industry and has had similar experience of a broad based tax department.
- Self motivated, friendly and accessible, able to interact easily with employees from differing departments and differing countries.
For further details about this European Tax Accountant Job or other Tax Jobs in Dublincontact Clinton Donkin +35316698516 or email@example.com
Also recruiting for: Tax Compliance jobs; Tax Manager jobs; Tax Director jobs; EMEA Tax jobs; Tax jobsDublin; Tax Manager Jobs Dublin
Applications are accepted in strict confidence.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact suitable candidates.
This vacancy has now expired.
Group US Tax Reporting Manager
An awesome new opportunity with a hugely successful retail brand as a Group US Tax Reporting Manager has recently become available. The role is a new role so is an excellent opportunity to shape the role how you want...
In-house Tax Manager
An International FMCG group are looking to add to their international tax team after the recent resignation of their Tax Manager. The role will is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager/Senior Manager from practice to...
Mixed Tax Consultant - Industry
A new opportunity has arisen within a leading energy and resources company based in Central London, for a qualified tax expert. This role will be a mixed role covering areas of corporate, VAT and employment taxes...
Senior European Tax Manager
Senior European Tax Manager
Based in the organisation's Dublin office the Senior Tax Compliance Manager is responsible for the EMEA entities direct tax compliance and provision...
Senior Finance Analyst
A leading FTSE 100 firm is looking to recruit a senior tax compliance specialist into their Tax team which business partners their National Tax managers, Leadership team and the Group Finance Team...