Senior Account Manager Funds
- Job reference:mfi-samm9909
- Location:Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- Salary:€75000 - €90000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Corporate Finance & Investment Professionals, Banking, Funds
- Date posted:01/09/2012
Are you seeking something different within Fund Services? Are the opportunities drying up where you are currently at? If so, then our client, a boutique provider of alternative Investment services with powerful technology and strong institutional backing is seeking to retain the services of a Technically Strong Senior Client Relationship Manager with Hedge Funds exposure to join their growing operation here inDublin.
This particular role will focus on their European based clients and will offer a strong Technical bias as well as providing the client with a solution orientated approach in terms of their existing FUM. You will be directly responsible for managing multiple client relationships dealing with every day issues to larger tickets surrounding new product launches. You will focus on your communication skills both internally and externally and will enjoy the cut and thrust of liaising with clients directly on a daily basis.
Role will focus on:
- Lead the implementation and migration of a number of large clients and manage a team of 10 Fund Accountants in terms of the marquee clients.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations, trading strategies, financial instruments and fund offering documentation.
- Review of fee schedules including calculation of management and performance fees.
- Review of investor allocations for each NAV cycle.
- Responding to client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Review in conjunction with the client operational reviews and performance
- Add voice to further client integration and commercial viability of those clients.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications.
- Have a working knowledge of Bloomberg
- Have a minimum of Five years experience in the administration of Hedge Funds as well as at least 9 years experience within Financial Services as a whole
- Possess a recognised accounting designation or part their of would be seen as a distinct advantage.
Special provision will be given to those who have Advent Geneva experience however this is by no means a pre requisite and we advise those without this exposure to get in touch also.
This is a Stand Out opportunity to join a leading global boutique, that is highly respected by their peers and clients alike within the market and one which offers considerable career opportunity and development.
For further information please contact Matt Fitzpatrick at Marks Sattin inDublinon 016698514 or 0879919813
This vacancy has now expired.
Assistant Fund Manager
A market leading FTSE 100 service provider based inLeedsis looking to expand their team due to an internal restructure across the business. This is a great opportunity with a clear career pathway for an individual who...
Assistant Management Accountant
Our clients is currently looking to recruit a part qualified assistant management accountant to join their team. Based in the heart of the west end this is a great opportunity that offers exposure to a range of duties...
Audit Manager | Financial Services
Due to increased workload and some major project my client is seeking an experienced qualified Auditor to join their Audit team on a contract basis. To be considered for the role you must have an accomplished Audit...
Balance Sheet Manager
An exiting managerial opportunity within a Leading Bank - this opportunity will give you the chance to get involved with current high profile issues such as funding, deleveraging and relationship banking...
Brand New role; Senior Fund Accountant
This challenging position offers the opportunity to be exposed to exciting high growth clients. This position will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to work on funds of various levels of difficulty...