R&D Tax Manager
- Job reference:cdo30124
- Location:Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
- Salary:€65000 - €70000 per annum + negotiable
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Public Practice
- Date posted:15/07/2012
R&D Tax Manager
Our client is a leading provider of R&D Tax services in Ireland. With a growing team of
dedicated specialists the firm advise a broad range of clients from SMEs to Multinationals
across all industry sectors
* Working in a cross functional team environment to complete R&D tax credit
claims for small, medium and large companies with responsibility for managing a
significant portfolio of R&D compliance and advisory clients
* Researching and resolving tax technical R&D related queries from clients
* Liaising with Revenue - particularly with R&D tax audits
* Drafting technical reports detailing qualifying R&D projects.
* Develop an understanding of scientific and engineering technical requirements
of the Irish R&D tax incentive regime.
* Successfully developing and managing client relationships
* Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and taking an active role in
* Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
* Strong technical knowledge of tax, particularly R&D related tax relief
* 3-4 years professional tax experience. Ideally 1-2 years at manager grade or
* Full clean drivers license
* Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
Suitable candidates may be coming from a corporate or personal tax department with some
exposure to R&D tax and a desire to specialise. Candidates experienced in a jurisdiction
with similar R&D tax legislation are also of interest.
For further details contact Clinton Donkin +3531669 8516 or email
Applications are accepted in strict confidence.
Marks Sattin EMEA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This vacancy has now expired.
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Looking to join a truly global brand?
One of the leading names in tax is looking to recruit a strong Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to work in their London office...
Corporate Tax Semi-Senior
Are you studying towards your ATT or CTA, are you keen for an opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing top 20 firms? If so then I have the perfect job for you...
Corporate Tax Senior Associate
A 'Big 4' organisation is now looking again for all newly qualified tax candidates who have recently qualified ACA or CTA. The opportunity available is within the Real Estate team...
Mixed Tax Consultant
Are you a newly qualified tax prfoessional who is looking to join a growing tax team and make a step into a pure tax role? Then we have an opportunity with a 6 partner firm based in North-West London...
Mixed Tax Supervisor
A North West London Accountancy firm is looking to recruit a technically strong mixed tax Supervisor. This dynamic firm is growing and is about to acquire another firm which will increase its presence in the accounting...