- Job reference:elj-18569
- Salary:€45000 - €50000 per annum
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:FMCG & Pharma, Healthcare
- Date posted:30/08/2012
My client - a leading medical device company - has an immediate requirement for a Qualified / financial analyst in their commercial finance team.
Reporting to the Finance manager inDublin- this is an excellent opportunity to join one of Irelands leading employers.
· Develop sharper analysis and reporting of commercial performance to ensure that key financial drivers are clearly understood and communicated to the key stakeholders.
- Run the month end process ensuring that all timelines are adhered to.
· Ensure at month end that all overheads for commercial are reflective of the spend and that all journals are posted
· Ensure a tight focus is maintained on certain overhead spend
- Provide support on annual Contract and quarterly Forecast preparation ensuring all necessary information is available as requested.
· Ensure that data is reconciled to the Commercial Profit Summary and uploaded to Hyperion by appropriate deadline on a monthly basis
· Ensure that control systems (including Sarbox) are adhered too and signed off by all necessary parties to enable a smooth certification process at year-end.
· Respond to ad-hoc requests dealing with profitability analysis, year on year understanding etc
· Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA
· 2-3 + years experience in a commercial finance role
· Strong analysis and commentary exposure and reporting.
· Ability to multi task and to meet tight deadlines.
· ERP experience is highly desirable.
This is a contract role, with a solid and competitive remuneration package.
For immediate consideration please apply today, or contact me in confidence for more information about this role.
For more information on this position and on other temporary and contract finance jobs inDublinplease contact Elaine Jones on 01 6698512
Marks Sattin EMEA is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This vacancy has now expired.
Leading FMCG company based in Swindon are currently looking for an Anti Corruption Due Diligence Analyst to join them on a temporary basis until the end of the year...
Exciting and growing employer based in South Hampshire with a market leading brand is currently looking for a Business Analyst; who will combine elements of Financial Decision Support...
Leading FMCG company are consistently launching new products to remain one step ahead of the competition and are now looking to bring on an individual to support their ongoing success...
Commercial Accountant - 12 month contract
Commercial Accountant - maternity cover 12 month Contract job
Dublin West - FMCG business
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director, this role will be responsible for providing high level and detailed financial...
My client is a major success story and high growth business, backed by a very supportive Private Equity group. They are keen to add to their talented team with a top quartile candidate - one who can be an ACA...