EMEA Senior Tax Accountant
- Job reference:cdo541014
- Location:Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
- Salary:€50000 - €60000 per annum + negotiable
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Commerce & Industry
- Date posted:15/07/2012
Senior Tax Accountant EMEA
Based in the Dublin office of this leading multinational the EMEA Senior Tax Accountant, reports to EMEA Tax Compliance Manager, the EMEA Senior Tax Accountant will be part of the EMEA Direct Tax Compliance Team responsible for approx. 70 trading/financing companies and a variable number of companies to wind down in the EMEA Region.
- Prepare the tax balance sheet for all EMEA entities insuring the correct categorization of the deferred tax and reconciliation of the current payable and withholding tax.
- Preparing the relevant tax disclosures in the annual statutory accounts for all EMEA Companies
- Maintain a close relationship with the finance team, providing explanation and support on tax accounting issues as well as obtain accounting information and backup for position taken on the Return.
- Prepare regional reports on Intercompany withholding tax cross charges, royalty calculation and ad hoc accounts analysis.
- Support the tax audit and tax planning team, when required, to validate positions taken on tax return.
- Working closely with the central team and tax advisors on projects and transactions
- Coordinate the preparation of the Corporation Tax Return and perform a first level review.
- Qualified taxation professional and / or has a relevant accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience within Big 4 or industry tax department.
- Strong working knowledge in the areas of technical accounting, auditing & taxation
- Knowledge Excel at expert level
- Good knowledge of Oracle Financial Applications
- Strong excel skills
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be self-driven and identify opportunities for improvements
For further details about Tax Accountant jobs contact Clinton Donkin +3531669 8516 or email email@example.com.
Also recruitment for Tax Compliance jobs; Tax Manager jobs; Tax Director jobs; EMEA Tax jobs.
Applications are accepted in strict confidence.
Marks Sattin EMEA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This vacancy has now expired.
Group US Tax Reporting Manager
An awesome new opportunity with a hugely successful retail brand as a Group US Tax Reporting Manager has recently become available. The role is a new role so is an excellent opportunity to shape the role how you want...
In-house Tax Manager
An International FMCG group are looking to add to their international tax team after the recent resignation of their Tax Manager. The role will is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager/Senior Manager from practice to...
Mixed Tax Consultant - Industry
A new opportunity has arisen within a leading energy and resources company based in Central London, for a qualified tax expert. This role will be a mixed role covering areas of corporate, VAT and employment taxes...
Senior European Tax Manager
Senior European Tax Manager
Based in the organisation's Dublin office the Senior Tax Compliance Manager is responsible for the EMEA entities direct tax compliance and provision...
Senior Finance Analyst
A leading FTSE 100 firm is looking to recruit a senior tax compliance specialist into their Tax team which business partners their National Tax managers, Leadership team and the Group Finance Team...