Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
- Job reference:sig231014
- Location:Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
- Salary:€55000 - €65000 per annum + negotiable
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Corporate Finance
- Date posted:28/06/2012
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager/Manager
Due to resurgence within the business transactions market our client is seeking to appoint 2-3 managers to their Dublin office.
Joining this well regarded department the successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop technically and progress within the firm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting detailed financial reviews and due diligence investigations
- Preparing business plans
- Assisting with sale and purchase mandates, MBO and MBI assignments
- Assisting with the preparation of valuation reports
- Assisting with debt and equity raisings;
- Financial modeling
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions and solicitors; and
- Assisting in preparation of presentations and marketing initiatives
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in corporate finance or audit department of a Big 4 firm
- Experience in Report Writing, Transaction Services or IBR's an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Contact Sinead Galvin for further details 016698518 or apply direct through the website.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact suitable candidates.
This vacancy has now expired.
NQ Accountants for Consulting
Management Consultancy Job for Newly Qualified Accountants in London. If you have recently qualified from your ACA, CIMA or other Finance qualification and are not sure what to do next then look no further...
Operational Research and Analytics
This household name consulting firm is currently looking to grow its operational research (OR) and business analytics team. In order to do this they are looking for excellent candidates that have either studied modules...