An excellent opportunity is currently available for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a luxury high-street retailer.
In an all-encompassing role, your duties will focus on controlling the store and branch accounts. As such, your responsibilities will include:
· Production of branch costs for management accounts
· Posting relevant journals (including accruals and prepayments) for review by the management accountant
· Analysis of all store costs on a monthly basis, including commentary on variances
· Production of Store P&L's
· Balance Sheet reconciliations, including detailed breakdowns of prepayments and identification of risks and opportunities
· Coding of all branch invoices
· Production of weekly payroll reports
· Assist with budget uploads as part of the year end process
· Assist the management accountant with the production of budgets and forecasts
You must be studying towards an ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) and will ideally have a background in retail.
You will be rewarded with a starting salary of £29k as well as a study support package, a comprehensive staff discount package, and other corporate benefits including gym discounts, travel loan etc.
Marks Sattin EMEA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.